1. What brings you the most joy?
2. Why does this bring you joy?
3. What two actions can you take today to have more time for 1?
4. How committed are you to taking these two actions? (1-10)
5. What would it take to move the commitment to 10.
Take 6 or 7 minutes for all the questions. Don’t get bogged down in analysis. Don’t let barriers rise up. Just let the answers flow from you. Write them down. Put this sheet away and reflect on your answers for a day. Tomorrow come back to your answers and jot down what you notice. If you are satisfied and ready for a small step, act on one of your actions. If not, answer question 1 again. Rinse and Repeat.