- Someone else will do it. They might but that doesn’t make it right.
- If I own my mistakes, people will think I am a failure. They will likely think you are honest and have integrity.
- If I am free, I don’t have responsibility. The opposite is true, responsibility comes from freedom.
- Responsibility impedes independence.
- I know my rights! Every right implies a responsibility.
- Social issues aren’t my job. Individually and collectively, we all have a social responsibility to make the world a better place.
- I have employees who are responsible for that (whatever that is) Rank doesn’t absolve, it confers responsibility.
- I can’t make a difference. If each of us accepts responsibility for our intentions and actions, we can begin to change our world.
- That is the government’s (someone else) job. Democracy only survives if we participate.
- If it’s never our fault, we can’t take responsibility for it. If we can’t take responsibility for it, we’ll always be its victim.
Make Today Remarkable, by being responsible,